Regulations The Ice Games
- Let the robot drive on a surface of 2 meters in length with different slopes.
- The surface must be smooth.
- Let the robot drive over the plate
- Raise the plate on 1 side by 2 degrees
- Let the robot drive up and turn down again at the top
- Increase the incline by 2 degrees at a time.
- Story step 4 to step 6 until the robot can no longer drive and stops or leads away.
- Record the temperature of the room.
- See which angle of inclination the robot can drive
- Make an Icebot like the IROS 2020, loke ad the next page for more inspiration.
- The robot may look like the IROS 2020, but it may also be different
- The maximum weight is 6.3 kg
- All parts must be able to withstand water and cold.
Because this assignment is very complex to build. Is it mandatory to share the construction drawing with the judge?